UAS Mission Statement
The Clay County UAS program will provide an enhanced level of operational capability, safety, and situational awareness for first responders, approved participating agencies, and decision makers by delivering relevant high-quality imagery and data using unmanned aircraft in a responsible and transparent manner to maintain the public trust.
A UAS Advisory Board is now forming. If you would like to join the Board, please fill out the form below and submit it to Layne Stewart either by email or paper form to the Office of Emergency Management. More information can be found on the work group page.
If you would like to notified of Clay County Flights sign up for text message notifications at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your Name, Mobile Phone Number including area code and your Cell Provider.
- Please put UAS Notification in the subject line.
- Depending on the situation, these notifications may be “after the call” if the event is time sensitive for life or property.
- Location may be intersection of roads instead of actual address.
- Please do not come to the location of the flight as it may be a secured area, depending on the event.
- Preplanned flights will include a date and time of mission.
Any questions, comments or concerns can be emailed to email@example.com